Monday, March 15, 2010

You had Me at Hello (version) II

"Life is so much more than your own" - Aina Azmi

You are amazing.
For reminding me what's worthwhile, I love you.
For being that wise kakak sulung with a knock and a punch and a loving embrace when necessary, I love you.

Life IS so much more than your own.
And it IS so much more rewarding to take a break from your life's crap and help someone else out.

Na, lain kali kita nangis sama-sama lagi, okay? (hihi) :))))

2 comments:

zukrina said...

haish budak iniiii mention my name malu laaa :p ahh yes...if anga's here he would hv seen adik dia dh grow up...skit :P

love anda juga ms scriptwriter! have a safe trip ok ;)

Unknown said...

Anga sibuk dengan girlfriend.
Kadang kadang je drop by salam mama I haha!
(He's all grown up too so it seems :))

P/S: No more me spewing lines you want to turn into movies or books please. Nanti uncontrollable emotions dua dua :P