That I my thoughts may dim;
dan hanya ingat antara selingan nafas dalam dan nafas pendek-
kewujudan se-lain engkau dalam jiwa"
It's a work in progress.
But come tomorrow; of Un-necessaries and Un-important-s
Not a care or a bother.
Neither a question nor an answer.
Not a word, not even a syllable-
Heart, we will!
Instead;
I will tie my shoes snug and fit
with my trusty music book in hand,
and the soul warming band of brothers;
Fly.
Heart, we will!
:)
kewujudan se-lain engkau dalam jiwa"
It's a work in progress.
But come tomorrow; of Un-necessaries and Un-important-s
Not a care or a bother.
Neither a question nor an answer.
Not a word, not even a syllable-
Heart, we will!
Instead;
I will tie my shoes snug and fit
with my trusty music book in hand,
and the soul warming band of brothers;
Fly.
Heart, we will!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment