Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Unscrambled Eggs

A mixture of avoiding confrontation and thinking too much is not healthy. (To justify avoiding confrontation: Confront what exactly when the matter is confusing let alone unknown?) And I for one, cannot justify thinking too much. It has never been good when my brain works on overdrive. Silence, at this point, is not a friend.

Anywho.

Penting kan diri sendiri memang menyusahkan. Penting kan orang lain tanpa fikir diri sendiri boleh buat jadi gila juga.

We can be complicated beings whether we'd like to believe it or not.
Jadi jangan marah sangat kalau orang lain tak faham - atau buat buat tak mahu faham (especially if we make it hard for others to understand).

And.

We all have problems. You and I and that person next to you and someone across the world - there is some part of our lives that is just not working as it should. The choices are simple:

Wallow in self pity, cry for days and nights on end, question yourself and your abilities, put yourself down, put those around you even lower;

OR

Live.



This I stand my ground. It doesn't matter who you are, what you're going through; you don't get to just stop living, and forget everyone else who's been standing by you all along just because you believe you're alone and noone understands you.

Please, don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with having moments to just fall for a while. The harder you fall, the higher you bounce, no? (But bounce please, please do)

There's nothing wrong in being hopeful; that things will eventually turn out better, easier, bearable if you may. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being Optimistic.

(But of course, I suppose there's nothing wrong in being a Pessimist? I don't know)

But whatever we are, let's not bleed anyone dry shall we? :)

Yeay dah tak hujan jom jog! :)

No comments: