Saturday, November 29, 2008

If The Rain Must Fall;

"Oh life can be strange
Good and bad in so many ways
And in time you will find
That things are not always what they seem"

-James Morrison



I've been re-reading my Red Book.
Oh yes.
Some things shouldn't be read by the public.
One hundred and thirty seven pages worth of emotions for the whole of this semester.

Who knew?
Life could turn 360 degrees in a blink of an eye.

Please.
I never saw it coming!

To have grown so far apart and so out of place.
Treated as if the very existence of my being...-
ahh, as if i never existed!

How could i have known?
That even then, things managed to turn around so bad,
they turn out feeling victimized.

I never saw it coming.
Friendships i held dear fell apart, as if it never had meaning.
As if it were never there.


Then,


Somewhere in the middle of the Red Book,
life turned around.

Came across the path of many;
so true and unmasked,
so honest and genuine.

Closer than i ever was to those i was close to before.
Both back home and here in Perak.
And gained new friends with deep levels of understanding as though it's been years.

I never saw all this coming.


To have lost.


And found :)




Jadi!


Everything happens for a reason, does it not?
And for all that it was worth, I'm glad it happened.
For all those crappy and hell-ish moments, I'm glad.

Because then,
I wouldn't be here now would i?
Wouldn't want to be anywhere else BUT here.


:)



"Oh well dreams can come true
If you know inside you really want them to...

...And nothing else can make me feel the way you do"

-James Morrison

6 comments:

the raihan said...

lin, u kene tag!

Anonymous said...

Lina,

I hate James.

Please listen to Jim. He is certainly sexier and not sober.

Rindu Ilay (kau kena tahan dengan komen semacam ini; sampai err sampai bila bila lah)

Unknown said...

Afiq,
which Jim?

ahaa kau jangan risau.
come next sem;
we'll be two miserable (miserable? can't find the word) sods missing mereka.

and then aku pulak bakal memberi komen yang ala ala macam tu.

so takpe!
sampai bila bila pun tak kisah.
'cause i know how you feel.

haa well~

athirah said...

ala. baru nak ckp james morrison punye lyrics best n suara dia pun but then kene pulak afiq ckp dont listen to him. ahh well.
when are u coming back anyways? lyas n paie asked :)

Unknown said...

haha! itulah pelik.
tapi james morrison punya songs pun certain certain je sedap.
i pernah dengar the whole album, not all is as good as some.

i'll be back by this saturday latest i guess.
aww, good to know people back home misses me :P
hehe!

Anonymous said...

Lina, (& Athirah,)

Jim Morrison from The Doors.

Well, I dont totally hate James. But the 'Morrison' part confuse me. I am an old dude, one Morrison per life is good enough.

Hehe.