lya: babe! i think i saw you! you tengah jog eh? Hee rindu.
lya: I'm goin back home! I saw you dance hahah!
lya: At first i was like "lin kah?", and then you danced..confirm!
dance like noone's watching, i always say.
(except this time kantoi dengan ikin who was right beside me
and lya who was on the road on the way home)
lya: I'm goin back home! I saw you dance hahah!
lya: At first i was like "lin kah?", and then you danced..confirm!
dance like noone's watching, i always say.
(except this time kantoi dengan ikin who was right beside me
and lya who was on the road on the way home)
:P
3 comments:
hahaha
pdn mke ko!
kantoi~
trademark kot lin. hahahah
ahahaha kin!
aku ingat ko tak prasan!
ingatkan ko dok still usha abg tangkap gamba tu :P :P
hehe lyaaa
omg! so near yet so far kan when we're in perak!
(gila hell)
trademark? what?
me breaking into a dance?
hahah!
:P
Post a Comment