Thursday, March 24, 2011

I've come to realize the hardest battle to fight is with my own silly self;

The nightmares come because the thoughts are here.

The thoughts are present because reason is not here.

Reason is missing because the conversation is unfinished.

The conversation is unfinished because it has turned into a nightmare.

The nightmares come because the thoughts are here.
 
And I? I want to go try on pretty dresses and twirl around.

Bask under the sun and smile, laugh and love.

Dance when it rains and smile, laugh and love.

Cuddle during thunderstorms and smile, laugh and love.

Lie beneath the stars, the moon and smile, laugh and love.

To never forget the way music has and will always move me.

To never forget the impact of the bonds, the friendships and the love.

To do, to give, to live.

There's only this one shot at living life. *sheepish smile*

Cheerup cheerio! Things work out one way or another ;)

Yeah, Life's big on windows and doors.

I forget sometimes.

No comments: