"Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself." Kahlil Gibran
A. Through hopscotch, girls scouts and PBSM (for you) -the definition of strength.
S. Classmates with a girl who is silent but protective beneath the surface.
(L)
A. Traditional dances on stage with a girl with soft hands and a strong heart.
R. Business partners through mini libraries and stickers with a rational and organized mind.
I. Game junkies, the little sister and the compassionate heart.
D. Perfect chemistry in a game of netball, forever the perfect wing, and always the pillar.
S. All the way since primary, all the way.
(from flickr.com)
Through bumps and bruises,
through all those heartbreaks throughout the years.
Look where you are now.
Look where we are :)
3 comments:
LOVES!!! <3 I mana satu lin :p
I met you through hopscotch, girls scouts and PBSM (for you), love :)
Eleeh, tahu lah menari jugak dulu dulu! Rebut dengan Tra part soft hands tu, rebut :P
Heheheheheh :P
Post a Comment