Sunday, July 25, 2010

Signs (My Version)

Robert Frost wrote about The Road Less Travelled By. I would tell you a story (or a bunch of them) of a road I travelled by. Whether it is generally excepted or otherwise, well, beauty is and always has been in the eye of the beholder. Per se.

And winding roads, however difficult the decisions and however painful the aftermath - I am here. I am glad.

*

(Apparently) There was a reason why I woke up to MK Ultra today.

Lya, this is for you. For being there at the right moment at exactly the right time, even when we were miles apart. An intense three-way connection of some sort for that brief moment with too deep an impact. I love you, and honestly straight from the heart too :)

It is the lightest most brightest green-est sort of light in the good-est, best-est way yet.


Dan, dan, dan, dan, dan, dan... :)

1 comment:

Lya said...

wahhh sudah lama tak tear up depan pc! haha can i run upstairs dan bawl sekejap? huhu brb :P

i love you! heck, i love yous! aaaa :'DDD