Sunday, June 27, 2010

Of Food for Thought(s);

Breakfast, ASLARIDS and Bihun Sup Terbaik Pasar Besar TTDI;

Time maximization would mean full use of the time spent together. Two hours is not and would never be enough, especially since now that the breakfast crew has managed to gather five of us instead of the usual two or three. Updates began in the car, and yes Love we are happy you found your silver lining :) It goes to show, there is always hope. Life does reward those who are patient and those who persevere.

I would suppose at this age, some (if not most) of us would come with baggages of our own. Being with a person would mean dealing with those baggages as well. TRUST is key. And it is never anyone's fault if things don't work out. It may not now, does not mean it won't ever in the future. We are all still learning aren't we? :)

Let's skip update number three. I love you girls and that is enough :)

Was it three years? Or four? To realize a love that could have been. Funny thing, when time and love decide to spice things up. I dare not say much, but I would say this. It is never too late, not now, not yet. Decisions don't have to be made, not immediately. Let things unravel in it's own pace. "You never know" is the best part. Even if it hurts.

And darling I see you, and I admire your patience and your smart decision to wait and see.

Again, please :)


Lunch, The Wedding and Nasi Minyak dengan Ayam Sedap;

The wedding frenzy was fun. Getting ready with all the fuss and makeup reminded me of prom night. Picture rempit dengan KD is ish tolong jangan upload facebook please! Aunty Raha's frantic "look pretty, look pretty!" was comel and even comel-er when it was directed (tak sengaja of course) to Pear.

Can I say that I am touched with those little moments especially with The Blue One and The Purple One. I rarely do get to talk or spend time with them with you girls, and the moments were perfect that yes! Lya and (hehhh), I shall get yous something heavy and small! KD and Wan, I shall get yous something big and heavy! Settle future wedding gifts.

Mama cool. We've decided to go for small and intimate (please, such conversations don't happen often, and not with me especially) with a list of performances yang tak payah susah susah dan fikir panjang panjang. Macam plan music event! Mama cool, yes :D


Tea, Tears and Teh-O-Ais;

There were a lot I did not agree with, because I am not you. I cannot suppress my emotions. I have to acknowledge them. Only then can I deal with them. It does not mean I am moving in reverse, does not mean that I am any weaker. But thankyou, for taking your words back and allowing me to become human. Aren't we all?

And with that, I am glad the Mrs came along. She understood, to an extent why "all over the place" at that time was unavoidable.

Pain is good. In order to appreciate the finer things in life, pain is necessary. It keeps us grounded and reminds us what is actually worth fighting for. And hell, you fight for it. Even if it is with your own self, if it is worth the fight, you fight.


Dinner, The Seven Habits and Carbonara;

Pesanan seorang ayah: All you can be doing is just piling up sand, but if you believe you're on your way to build a castle, you're going to have fun piling up sand -day after day after freaking day.

Perspective :)


Supper, Germany vs England (okay tengok! dah nampak bias disini) and Leftover Food at Wan's;

Okay belum lagi, but it is the perfect way to end the day.

Dancing in The Moonlight, Loves :) And as KD would end it, ssssssssplltt!

2 comments:

Lya said...

gosh today was so perfect wasnt it? aaa angauuu! i love u girls! :D

Unknown said...

Angau! Betul!

I nak baju melayu funky boleh pretty please? :D

I love yous too!