Friday, April 30, 2010

Opaque.

We live by too many rules. Too many 'If-Elses'. We restrict ourselves within ideas of what an ideal life should be, and sadly lose sight of what is really important.

I should be this, I should be that; They should be this, They should be that; If they are as such, then I should be as is, else we should just crash and burn.

Alahai.

Today I was reminded of life's simple pleasures. Of friendship (or family-ism) that has no expectations, no rules - just you and me and him and everything in between. Be it air or knees.

Tak perlu komplikasikan hidup. Terima seadanya. Sit back and cerita hantu atau mari harmony kan "alaaa~". Apa susah?

Life can be sunshine and butterflies. It can.

p/s: Saya sayang kamu semua, I do :)
p/p/s: I'm (almost) 22, and I cannot ask for more :)

No comments: