"Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who
could not hear the music"
-Angela Monet
When everything seem dark and grey
And the thoughts won't just go away,
When I grow old and wrinkly
Living dangerously close to a mundane monotonous life,
I will remember this.
And the thoughts won't just go away,
When I grow old and wrinkly
Living dangerously close to a mundane monotonous life,
I will remember this.
For most of my life I have lived not knowing this was bubbling beneath the surface.And now that it walks with my every step,
I shall never ever forget this.
Ever.
6 comments:
hey gambar coolies! hehe best ke tak tidur malam edit gambar :D
Takut Hang Tuah katanya hehe :D
*grins from ear to ear*
Hearts.
We shall remind each other, shall we shaalll :D
byknya mulut segitigaz!
Segitigaz? With a Z? Alahai Pdust :D
Post a Comment