How do you unravel a murukku? I asked my mother.
Her eyes rolled heavenwards as a soft, tender sigh escaped her clenched lips:
'Kirukku payale.'
I was relieved when she laid the ladle down before turning to me.
'Have some oomapodhi', she said.
It just gets better, I thought.
'Is it tasty? Now, just take one. Not one handful! Katrika! Just take one little one, a strand.'
And i did, being suitable well-trained.
'How does it taste?'
Can't taste a thing, I replied.
'Because, alone, it is insignificant. But, put it together with more strands, and what do you get?'
Oomapodhi, I said.
-Maxis advertisement.
Even through tough times, courage, determination and a lot of love, can give us wings to fly.
-Petronas advertisement.
Her eyes rolled heavenwards as a soft, tender sigh escaped her clenched lips:
'Kirukku payale.'
I was relieved when she laid the ladle down before turning to me.
'Have some oomapodhi', she said.
It just gets better, I thought.
'Is it tasty? Now, just take one. Not one handful! Katrika! Just take one little one, a strand.'
And i did, being suitable well-trained.
'How does it taste?'
Can't taste a thing, I replied.
'Because, alone, it is insignificant. But, put it together with more strands, and what do you get?'
Oomapodhi, I said.
-Maxis advertisement.
Even through tough times, courage, determination and a lot of love, can give us wings to fly.
-Petronas advertisement.
Home sweet home.
:)
3 comments:
i loves you lin! even when u fall asleep on d couch n hands over d "entertaining d guests/frens" task to yan. hahah
oh btw! d word verification for dis comment post is "glopoi". hahahahahahah
i loves yoou too!
and i loves wan!
and yan!
hee :)
oh,
and maaf for falling asleep on the couch!
do come over again malam nii!
(i promise i won't sleep :P )
eurawl - my word verification.
hahahah!
oh my~
thank you babes,
it's been refreshing so far :)
salam...
kedatangan saya ke mari untuk mengumumkan dengan sukacitanya bahawa anda, cik lina telah ditagged oleh saya...diulangi...ditagged...
maka, jalankanlah tanggungjawab anda...anda mampu mengubahnya...huhu
ok la...selamat ber'tagged'
Post a Comment