Thursday, June 30, 2011

Alahai.

Seee. When you start rolling the ball, there's absolutely no stopping it!

Trampled everything in it's path, it did.

Tapi sebab Aina the amusing one dah bagi satu pukulan gila sakit, I shall, by all means, clarify.

It has nothing to do with the past.

That, I am at peace with:)

And after a lengthy conversation both on the phone and in person(s), I am inner peace-ing (with a picture I am waiting to be uploaded) with the present.

And the future? SAITED :d

p/s: Ladies, how's that for a post tak berkias, hmmm? ;)

Haha. Ada kias jenis Hamboi sikit. Carilah miuhiuhiuhiuuuu


**

Thank your lucky stars. For another day of loving. For another day:)

2 comments:

Aina Azmi said...

Sheeesh u wani-ardy-ish woman! ;p Things shall be a-ok again as nothing is impossible to a willing heart lav! *which still needs two to tango tho - to tango very well*

Unknown said...

Kalau retak tak berbaiki, tak guna tunggu walau penuh harapan sekalipun.

A willing heart that wills every inch of the body to move on, can? :)

I don't tango very well so it seems. And darling, things ARE A-okay. Wonderful, in fact :)