Thursday, April 7, 2011

#3, Who knows how to listen with their eyes;

One.
Right at this very moment you can say that I am slightly out of character. Because, for one, right at this very moment I am screwing what everyone else thinks and whatever they believe things to be.  Right at this very moment, a huge part of me is praying that things turn out better for yous. For three of yous most especially.

May you find it in yourselves to open your hearts to those who deserve its presence.

For all the crap Life has put you through, may you find it in yourselves to heal and hold on and with every might you can muster, stay strong.


Two.
The trick is to take it in, be better. Not bitter. Ultimately, what we actually want is for the other to be happy. Ultimately, unselfishly speaking, it is that. For you to be happy with everything that you have in your life. Hands down, no complaints, no more tears.

There is too much imposed hatred "unlike-ness" flying quietly around. Let it pass, carry on :)


Three.
Random articles has left me feeling humbled (to my core, to my core).

For all the twists and turns and ups and downs leading to this very path, I am eternally grateful.

This? This is bigger than I am. And it manages, all the single time to send a shiver and a tingle and still, after all these times, skipping heartbeats.

Yes indeed :)

No comments: