Monday, November 15, 2010

Lesson #531

The amazing thing about going through what happened, oh wait, hold on.
There are, of course, a gazillion amazing things about going through what happened.

Number 531 shall we?

It can be moronically insane, socially suicidal or completely and utterly preposterous,
whatever it may be in the eyes of the world,
will no longer be in mine.

We have no say, none at all, not until we've walked a mile in the person's shoes.
Even then, even if we have a general idea, even then it is not enough to pass a judgment or two.

And for as long as the word Friends are involved,
all we can do is sit back (try and say a few words if so the need arises)
and find it in our dear and darling hearts to understand.

Do you want to know why I find you absolutely lucky?
They are silently watching your back.
In spite of, despite of - whatever it is, all done without a hint of spite.
Approving or disapproving is another matter.
They are there for you. As am I.

No need to throw away what is unnecessary.
The years has proven to be far more valuable then a silly situation.

Die Antwort weiss ganz allein der Wind

All you have to do is Listen.

Good day  ♥

1 comment:

Elena said...

I have to completely agree!

I'm looking forward to five-hundred-and-thirty more :)