It's been too long a time, too long.
"You are running the risk of being judged.", she said just before she left a few days ago.
I wouldn't say it's unfair, I wouldn't say it's fair either.
*
Selagi tak faham atau tak mahu faham, selagi tu akan tak keruan. Konklusi minggu minggu barai saya, "cik Lina, sila selak langsir."
You never know what might hit you.
*
All clad in black, but nothing like it.
We are indeed rejoicing from a 100 feet fall.
Followed by a conversation of a presence that cannot be resisted.
A long walk along a row of shophouses selling flowers.
Or around an ancient city rich with history.
An hour passes by too quickly, too easily.
Extremely. Please, endlessly.
Eyes red and watery,
Hopelessly. Please, very.
For as long
*
"But I'm here for you.", and she closed the door behind her.
Jangan takut, saya ada.
*
Heavenly so.
No comments:
Post a Comment