Friday, May 28, 2010

Lessons Part I

I am for the first time in weeks, calm.

Life cannot move in one straight line. There are ups and downs and this only works in our favor -to build Character if you may. Even if we do not see its significance for now.

The best way possible to deal with a mess, is to be (truly truly) honest. No hidden agendas! Put everything on the table and together (yes, together) find a way. If at the end the only way is not ideal in the eyes of others, if the decision is agreed and a consensus reached, it is as it is. Tapi yang penting, semua nya tenang tenang sahaja.

Yes. Yang penting, semua nya tenang dan baik baik sahaja.

I wish all of you well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lula,

:)

Elena said...

"Kikiskan daki-daki Regret dengan pisau Harapan (setiap hari), agar kebaikan akan terus mampu meresap dengan mudah. Persetankan Conformity."

I love you! *hugs*

Unknown said...

Ilaaai,

I love you too! :) :) :)