Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cerita Ceriti di tengah tengah tiang Glojy.

quote Lya:
"...like a car that needs to be fueled, that needs to be maintained. Were you that comfortable in knowing that I would always be there for you, is that why you didn't do anything?"

"No, I knew it/you had to be 'maintained'..."

"So why didn't you?"

"I don't know."
:unqoute Lya.

*

It's sad that it's true. The thought that Comfort is something that can backfire (sebab tu connection tu penting, kan Lya?).

Scary the very fact that it's common. When she's gone or he's gone, that is the time you figure out that it's the best thing that has ever happened to you. All the wondrous things that you've done together runs through your head, and all the things you've always complained about suddenly doesn't matter anymore. Then you realize how much better a person you are because of her/him.

Tapi, kalau dah terlambat, kau nak buat apa?

A lesson and a reminder for me (and for you too, if you want to take it);
It shouldn't slip in between my fingers for me to realize it's worth.
Small little bumps should not get in the way.
Don't ever ever, take anyone for granted.
Kalau betul sayang, jaga elok elok. Simpan.
Oh please oh please jangan buang, jangan hilang for good. Ever.

*

Lyaaaasayang! I love you too (!) and Glojy and the dude who made the milk-based Very Vanilla specially for you! I'll see you (and Wan!) Monday :)

*


Sebab kita, awak awak awak dan awak; Kuat.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Weehoo. That is a life-reminder for me too, thanks :)

Jaga, jaga, simpan baik baik dalam poket kan?