Tuesday, October 27, 2009

wannakapalokwannakapalokwannakapalok

(title explanation: view here)

That is my little brother. Sarcasm is his forte. Catch him on a bad day and he'll shoot you using only his words dripping with sarcasm until it practically oozes out of his ears. (Or yours, whichever)

But that is one of the many reasons why i love him dearly, though he would probably make a face if so i tell him this -and i tell him this often just to get a kick out of seeing his reaction. (yes, Yan. I love you deaarlyy tooo *grins*)

This post however, tugged a heart string someplace deep. I guess it's how you choose to interpret it.

I am amused thank you very much let's get through the day bring it on!! ;)

3 comments:

Lya said...

alah babe. adik might squirm when u tell him u love him, tapi siapa yg slalu ikut2 u kuar rumah whenever i come pick u up? or better yet, peluk u tak kasi masuk kete. hahahah comel

Elena said...

Hee I read the posts. Amusing indeed :)

How old is he by the way?

Unknown said...

lya,

yeaaahh, i know deep down he loves me too =P tapi best! hopefully he'll grow up to be one of those who shows Love by actions not just throw around words. hee =)

iloi,
he's ermm..13. hehe =)